Good god. What I learned from November's show:
- There is soooo much talent in the Twin Cities, it's.. crazy. Cray cray.
- Andy Crowley is amazing.
- I can't play a pattern on a keyboard after one cider. My life as a rock star will have to involve absolutely no motor control.
- Nels can sing!
- Troy can beatbox!
- We should all be listening to opera. Or seeing opera. Or going to see Shatzi (Laura Hynes) perform opera. And accompany herself. Good good god.
What's up for December? TELL ME A STORY!
Featuring interviews with:
- Local writer, producer, father, funny man and paella chef, Levi Weinhagen
- Internationally known birder, power geek and keeper of rabbits and celebrity bees, the Bird Chick, Sharon Steitler
***Now also with the loveliness of Tom Reed, Lounge-A-Saurus himself. W00t!! :)
All this, and improv by BOYTRON. Heck yes.
Thank you so much for an amazing year, friends. :)
Thursday Dec. 1st
10 p.m., doors at 9:30 p.m.
Bryant Lake Bowl
$6 adv, $8 day of show